9 Rights That LGBT That Could be Reversed
Dominic Holden at BuzzFeed has outlined nine LGBT rights that could be reversed at part the Trump/Pence leadership.
- Trump could repeal executive orders that protect LGBT federal workers and contractors.
- Trump could withdraw guidance that protects transgender students.
- Trump could issue school guidance that says the opposite.
- Trump could reinstate a ban on transgender military service (and a ban on gays in the military).
- Trump could withdraw guidance protecting transgender workers and stop supporting them in court.
- Trump could start repealing health care regulations.
- Trump could also reverse a rule protecting LGBT in federal housing.
- Trump could expand religious exemptions for entities receiving federal money.
- Trump could undo other regulations, guidance, and plans.
Read the full article here at BuzzFeed.